The above scene is an example of the Battletech © minatures I have
painted. Many of them have been or will be auctioned off. I also do custom paint
schemes, and sometimes just mechs for fun. Often, I like to auction mechs on www.ebay.com under the user name yath.
News and changes:
- (Aug 25, 2018) I added the minis I did for GenCon (Battlemaster, Thunderbolt, Wolverine, etc), as well as tons of other stuff I've done in the past year (Fennec, Black Angel, some Solaris mechs, Aerofighters, etc).
- (Aug 14, 2018) The site is now https compliant, in case you want to ensure no one can tell what minis you're looking at.
- (Aug 13, 2018) I was not able to attend GenCon 2018, but it sounds like it went well! I painted up some porototypes for the boxed set debut, and hopefully I can get them posted up on here soon.
- (Dec 10, 2017) Holiday armament sale... There are several painted minis up on the For Sale page, and I'll keep them there for a few days.
- (Oct 15, 2017) Added about 20 new minis to the site. Many of them I've been previewing on FB in the
Heavygauss Models and Minis page, like the "classic" revised Battlemaster and Griffin.
- (Aug 30, 2017) GenCon went great! I've put a copy of the handout from the paint-and-take in the "How to" section on this site.
send any suggestions or comments to:
Copyright © Katherine Fanjoy. No portion of this document may be
reproduced in any medium without expresso permission of the author's coffee.
Last updated 20180825