The above scene is an example of the Battletech © minatures I have
painted. Many of them have been or will be auctioned off. I also do custom paint
schemes, and sometimes just mechs for fun. Often, I like to auction mechs on www.ebay.com under the user name yath.
News and changes:
- (Dec 05, 2020) The Battletech Kickstarter minis arrived a few weeks ago, and that is keeping me busy. Also, we have a new site over at www.camospecs.com (check it out!)
- (Jun 13, 2020) Announcement: I plan to set up and run my Summer Sale of painted minis starting Monday, 15 June at about 5 pm EST
- (Jun 06, 2020) Finally got around to fixing the Search function on the upper left of the menu... give it a try!
- (May 31, 2020) Added Zeus, Whitworth, Catapult and Trebuchet I painted in 2016 that were originally for a CGL product that was never produced.
- (May 15, 2020) I'm going to sell some unpainted minis over on the FB Battletech International Trade and Sell page, in preparation for hopefully selling some painted items in a few weeks.
- (Aug 05, 2019) Painting class taught at GenCon went pretty well!
- (Mar 08, 2019) Sale was a success, but is closed for now. I'll probably do another in a few months.
- (Feb 23, 2019) List of Mech, aerofighters, and vehicles for sale on the "For Sale" page.
- (Feb 18, 2019) Ok, I'm getting spooled up to do a big sale soon. Stand by for more info!
- (Dec 11, 2018) Got set up to sell off some minis, and realized that the list is long but I'm short on time... it'll probably be in January before I get to it.
- (Nov 29, 2018) I visited the factory at IWM this month, and wrote it up in the How-To section.
- (Nov 13, 2018) I recently picked up a lot more minis to work on, which means I need to clear off my shelf. I'll be posting a lot of things up for sale at some point before Christmas!
- (Aug 25, 2018) I added the minis I did for GenCon (Battlemaster, Thunderbolt, Wolverine, etc), as well as tons of other stuff I've done in the past year (Fennec, Black Angel, some Solaris mechs, Aerofighters, etc).
- (Aug 14, 2018) The site is now https compliant, in case you want to ensure no one can tell what minis you're looking at.
send any suggestions or comments to:
Copyright © Katherine Fanjoy. No portion of this document may be
reproduced in any medium without expresso permission of the author's coffee.
Last updated 20201205