There have been several sculpts of the Centurion.
A related mech is Yen Lo Wang, which is a Solaris Mech built on a Centurion chassis and has its own listing on my site.
- The original casting of the Centurion (mid 1980s) was a single piece.
- First resculpt (~2000) with a less dramatic pose and more precise detailing.
- Mechcommander boxed sets had a version of the original casting Centurion that came apart at the waist for easy reposing.
- Fantech sculpt (2003), which is based on the 2000 casting but with a RAC and different chest detail.
- New resculpt (2016)
- Omnimech (Dark Age) sculpt (2016)
This Centurion is painted in the scheme of the 1st Capellan Dragoons.
STATUS: Completed 08/2017.
This mini was a collaboration that Jimmy Livingston and I did at a painting demo at Chantilly, Virginia in Dec. 2003. The paint scheme is House Davion's 4th Crucis Lancers.
STATUS: Custom job, completed 12/2003.
This mech is painted in a classic purple Marik Militia scheme.
STATUS: Custom job, delivered 10/2003.
The box-set casting is almost the same as the original casting, except that you have to glue the torso on. I glued this one in a front-facing pose, which is easier to deal with than the original pose. This Centurion is painted in a Skye Rangers scheme.
STATUS: Custom job, delivered 10/2002.
This mini is the second-casting (circa 2000) Centurion, which features an arm to attach and a centered torso. It has been painted in a drab camo scheme with Eridani Light Horse / SLDF markings.
STATUS: Custom job, delivered 12/2001.
Arguably one of the best 50-ton mechs from 3025, the Centurion has high-powered long-range weapons and a few lasers for close-in work. This mini has an attractive green / gray airbrush job, and is escorting some infantry into battle. This mech has also gained new popularity from the PC game Mech Commander © .
STATUS: Sold. 07/1999.
Copyright ©Dave Fanjoy.
Last updated 20161115