There are several castings of the Blood Asp.
- The first is rather small and is based on the TRO art, 2000.
- The second is completely huge and is based on the MechCommander 2 art, 2004.
- The third is also large, but matches the original art; it was the basis for some variant sculpts, 2009.
- A variant is based on the 3rd sculpt but with a different loadout, 2011
- E variant is based on the 3rd sculpt but with a different loadout, 2011
This Bloodasp is painted in a CHH Alpha Keshik scheme. This mini was for the Camospecs diorama at Gencon 2022.
STATUS: Completed 07/2022.
This Blood Asp is painted in the classic CBS Blood Guard scheme. It was part of the CSO diorama at Gencon 2011.
STATUS: Completed 8/2011.
This Blood Asp is painted in the classic Clan Blood Spirit Tau Galaxy scheme.
STATUS: Completed 3/2011.
Here is a Clan Blood Spirit Alpha Galaxy Blood Asp. It's big, it's huge, and it probably won't fit on map sheets (hope you're using terrain). The paint scheme was invented by another artist on Camospecs Online, and this Mech appears on that site too.
STATUS: Completed 5/2004, sold 6/2004.
Blood Asp is a big Clan mech, typically found in clans such as the Blood Spirits. However, in the video games, the mech sometimes shows up in FedCom forces. So, here's a Davion Heavy Guards Blood Asp.
STATUS: Custom job, completed 2/2002.
Copyright ©Dave Fanjoy.
Last updated 20230406