The above scene is an example of the Battletech © minatures I have
painted. Many of them have been or will be auctioned off. I also do custom paint
schemes, and sometimes just mechs for fun. Often, I like to auction mechs on www.ebay.com under the user name yath.
News and changes:
- (Dec 10, 2017) Holiday armament sale... There are several painted minis up on the For Sale page, and I'll keep them there for a few days.
- (Oct 15, 2017) Added about 20 new minis to the site. Many of them I've been previewing on FB in the
Heavygauss Models and Minis page, like the "classic" revised Battlemaster and Griffin.
- (Aug 30, 2017) GenCon went great! I've put a copy of the handout from the paint-and-take in the "How to" section on this site.
- (May 29, 2017) If you are planning to go to GenCon 2017, please stop by... I'll be teaching a few sessions of miniature painting for CGL!
- (May 02, 2017) Posted some new minis, including a reseen Phoenix Hawk LAM and some jumping Riflemen.
- (Apr 25, 2017) I'd like to announce that I'm definately going to GenCon this year. More details on that in coming weeks...
- (Nov 11, 2016) Posted about 20 new minis, including a "newseen" Marauder that I did for a tutorial in Combat Manual Kurita
- (Sep 30, 2016) Check out my Facebook page Heavygauss Models and Minis
- (Aug 03, 2016) Can't make it to GenCon this year, but soon I'll start up some social media activity to show what I've been up to this year.
send any suggestions or comments to:
Copyright © Katherine Fanjoy. No portion of this document may be
reproduced in any medium without expresso permission of the author's coffee.
Last updated 20171210